RGroup - CSR - Left Menu
RGroup - Rural Transformation
Transforming the ecosphere to bring about a sustainable integrated development model is one of the key mandates for us at Reliance Group.
We drive this sustainable growth through endeavours that support human development; community outreach;agriculture;animal husbandry;social and financial inclusion;economic empowerment;job creation;skill enhancement;social security within the community especially for women, differently abled and senior citizens; and the farming communities.
As part of our rural transformation programmes we:
- Promote alternate sources of livelihood in partnership with research organisations, NGOs and implementation agencies, through animal husbandry, horticulture and modern techniques in agriculture
- Help communities through construction and renovation of community halls, toilets, drainages, roads and boundary walls
- Empower women by setting up Self Help Groups and helping them gain micro-finance opportunities
- Support widows and seniors through a pension scheme
- Provide vocational training in tailoring, automobile repairing and computers in order to increase employment opportunities
- Focus on the development of tribal populations